Wednesday 24 April 2013

OOTD: Dare To Bare (Legs!)

I actually had a mini party in my pants this morning when I saw how sunny it was and decided TODAY WAS THE DAY to get my legs out for the first time this year! I've seen a few other bloggers on their blogs and instagram daring to bare their legs in the last week or so but I wasn't brave enough until today and I'm so glad I have now. Wearing my black tights was making my wardrobe seem about 10 times more wintery than it is, so not wearing tights has given me so many more outfit ideas :)

Once I had stopped staring out of my window and thanking the sun gods,  I immediately started rifling through my wardrobe to find a suitable dress. I decided on my panther skater dress from Topshop because 1. I haven't worn it in ages and 2. I didn't want to scare the sun away by whacking out my most summery sun dress!

had to pair it all with my favourite mint pieces at the moment, I might have over-worn the cardigan already haha, but they matched the panther's eyes and I bloody love ankle socks, so it's allllll good.
Dress- Topshop £25ish?    Cardigan- Vintage £6    Socks- Topshop £3.50    Vans- American Outlet Store $25/£45    Scarf- Vintage £4
I also had my first iced coffee of the year, which was an absolute dream! And then feasted on strawberries sprinkled with icing sugar and a green tea. Not too shabby, if I do say so myself.
nomnomnom

Has anyone else been as excited as me to bare their legs for the first time this year?
(please someone say yes!)

love&'ugs
bakes x

2 comments:

  1. I love that dress, you look so nice!
    New follower here :D xx

    www.poptartsandsexx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks so much! you have a follower back in me :) x

      Delete

Thank you for all your lovely comments x