Thursday 15 November 2012

OOTD: Pastel Checks & Fur

This is what I wore last Saturday I think, so a bit late, but better late than never! And I really liked this outfit :D

I did a bit of charity shopping that Saturday and you can see the amazeball bag I got for £3!!! I also got a pair of Jaeger trousers (for £3 too!) that I'm hoping to feature in the blog soon, just need to work out how to style them!

On Saturday night I went and watched fireworks (v.late I know!) with my parents and my sister and her boyfriend, and then we went for indian and I ate wayyyyy too much haha! Tasty though.

Probably the best bag I have or will own & only £3!!!

Final parting shot ;)

So this blog was short and sweet wasn't it! Been super busy at work, with lots of changes going on, but good ones :) I'm off to a bar in London called the Moustache Bar on Saturday, so I should have a little 'going out' outfit for you guys :)

Hope you have all had great weeks. Any fun plans for the weekend?

love&'ugs
bakes x

6 comments:

  1. Your phone case is so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love that shirt 0.0!!! It's so happening! (not the pre-noughties phrase - I mean i'm getting on that!) I like your blog! Please take a look at mine?

    Simone
    foxtrot-inkblot.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments x