Tuesday 27 November 2012

Comfy Style- Gwynedds AW 2012

One of the things I love about the blogging community is the opportunity to discover new brands, stores and products I would have never come across before, either through my own blog or reading others. And last week was no exception as I was introduced to a great brand I probably wouldn't have come across on my own.

The brand Gwynedds originally from Germany has recently been launched in the UK and their collection of pre-washed, easy to wear casual separates has really caught my eye. They offer premium casual wear and luxury basics in a range of beaut colours that really make me want to have a lot more ‘dress down’ days!

What They Say:
“Born out a love of colour and stylish nonchalance, and launched in Germany in 2007, the luxury lifestyle brand Gwynedds has arrived in the UK just in time for Autumn Winter 2012.

Colourful, contemporary and minimalist, this ‘essential’ collection, in distinctly soft cotton, is a wardrobe’s must-have for lounging around, bracing the winter chill in style, going to Pilates and travelling in style.”

My favourite pieces have got to be:
Talmee The Parka

And these hoodies and joggers!

Pieces are totally interchangeable, giving you endless ways to wear them and because they are pre-washed they have that extra softness you usually only get after a few wears and washes. Gwynedds goes by the philosophy that fashion doesn't have to be complicated, which suits me down to a T, especially on those days when you have a fashion brain freeze!

I think Gwynedds is definitely a brand to watch and I can’t wait to get my hands on one of their super soft and comfy hoodies!
Make sure you have a look on their website too- www.gwynedds.com, it’s a really cute site, I love that little bird! Pieces are also available from www.misscouture.co.uk as well.

What do you guys think? Anything you would really want?

love&'ugs
bakes x

5 comments:

Thank you for all your lovely comments x