Sunday 27 May 2012

OOTD- Summer Loving!

*WARNING QUITE A FEW PHOTOS!*

Along with every other blogger and person in the UK I imagine I am definitely loving and appreciating this glorious hot spell we are currently in! Because I have no lectures and only a few shifts at work I have been spending my days at the park, hanging out with friends and reading my kindle no end, pub lunches and general relaxing :)

Today me and the boyf decided to go to Delapre Abbey, which is a Abbey (durr) with woods, gardens, a beautiful lake and a tearoom. We sunbathed by the lake, watching the masses of swans and geese, someone water-boarding and some people swimming in it too (not sure I would!). After we headed through the woods to the tearoom for a drink and a slice of cake- nom nom.

Here are a few photos and what I wore:
Pretty simple outfit, didn't want to wear too many things and overheat!
Topshop Top- £14    Vintage Levis Ebay- £20    Havaiana Fipflops- Gift




Grumpy Jon! 
Made a handy bandana out of my top! 
Tanning!! 
Geese & Bubbas 
Jon getting in on my macro shot!
What have you been up to this weekend? Hope you have been able to enjoy the sun :)

love&'ugs
bakes x

5 comments:

  1. Ah the sun has just been glorious! I find it so difficult to know what to wear in this weather though..layering is so much easier :) Anyway just letting you know that I have nominated you for a versatile blogger award/tag: http://madamesquirrel.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/versatile-blogger-award.html

    Love
    Dannii xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude(ette) you have killer legs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks! I think it's all the shorts doing :P x

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous photos, you really look great. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments x