Monday 7 May 2012

Booby Baskets!

Love them or hate them, most girls wear them. Yep I'm talking about the brassiere, the bra, over the shoulder boulder holders and booby baskets or whatever you call them!
I definitely have a volatile relationship with bras, one minute I want the ultimate push up bra to emphasise them and then the next I am proud to say I have little booby-linas!

I decided to check out the Next website to check out what they had on offer in the bra department. My 3/4 faves go from ultra comfy basic bras to the ultimate pushup ones!


1. Pink & Blue Spot Mesh Underwired Two Pack- £16
Excellent value for money and pretty too, what more do you want?!

I love longline bras. I like how they are a bit different from regular bras and this print is lurrrvly.

I immediately liked this bandeau bra because its so much nicer than all the boring plain ones you usually see in shops. And it has a 5 Star review from buyers saying it gives excellent lift even without straps!


If you are going to get an amazing push up bra, you might as well go the whole hog and get one that will get "OMG" reactions!

Most of these bras come with matching pants too which is always an added bonus ;)

love&'ugs
bakes x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments x