Wednesday 11 April 2012

Keds Floral Champion

This week I've been wearing my Champion Keds. The original Ked Champions were created in 1916 and have remained a style icon for almost 100 years. Rather than going for a plain pair I decided to get my Champion Keds in an eye-catching pink floral material, from the Keds Spring 2012 Pool Side Collection.

This week I haven't done much except walking back and forth from my flat to the library getting on with my dissertation and these shoes have been so perfect for that! Really comfy and hardwearing and have put a spring in my step with their floral design, just looking at them makes me think of spring :D




All of my outfits this week were pretty casual as I like to be comfy when I'm writing thousands of words!



I've been using my favourite backpack this week too- everyone should have a backpack! Can't wait to crack out my bag and Keds in the festival season :)

Keds are available from-
Next
Schuh
John Lewis

Do you like? Do you have any shoes that have made your spring a bit more spring-like?!

love&'ugs
bakes x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments x