Wednesday 11 April 2012

Early Night?

Oh my goodness I'm so tired!
My life is just full of dissertation at the moment (sorry if dissertation posts are getting repetitive) I'm not going to moan about how much my dissertation is ruining my life like some people do because is isn't really ruining my life. It's just making me very tired and unsociable!
Instead of going out in the evenings being a fun person, I have been watching TV, painting my nails and reading the boyf's graphic novels.

The Apprentice- BBC 1, Wednesday 9pm



Model's Own, hedkandi Range- Hedonist
(sorry about terrible phone photo!)

The Boys graphic novel

Now I'm off to bed, who would have thought writing essays would knacker you out so much!

love&'ugs
bakes x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments x